Thursday 16th November 2017
SE17Working is an established Partnership formed to help residents from the Aylesbury Estate and the immediate surrounding areas to find employment. The scheme is funded by London & Quadrant Housing Association (L&Q), Southwark Council and Creation Trust who also make up the Board which manages the Partnership. We work in closely with other local providers to ensure our residents not only hear about career opportunities but are supported in applying for suitable roles, through training and practical support. We can link you to employers and help you to find work.
Listed below are the types of areas that SE17Working might be able to support Aylesbury Estate residents with;
For latest jobs, you can visit our website http://www.se17working.co.uk/
- Access to/awareness of local services
- ESOL courses
- Confidence and motivation training
- Access to affordable and flexible childcare
- Employer participation
- Support with health needs
- Assistance with Family issues and breakdown
- Basic and Soft Skills Courses
- Accredited training
- Information and Guidance on post employment Benefits
We are currently registering residents that need a helping hand to find work so if you are interested in finding employment, or need assistance with any of the areas of the list above, please contact us on 0207 7701 2982 or use our contact form here.