Thursday 10th September 2020
Creation Trust is very excited to re-open our doors and get back to doing what we love to do; but we have had to make a few changes to guarantee safety for staff and visitors. Here is what we are doing.
We have worked hard to retain our team throughout the pandemic. The last few months have been challenging and it has affected everyone in different ways. We know that the challenges will continue, and we want to be there for you.
We have been busy behind the scenes preparing our offices for re-opening, in line with government guidelines. We have invested in PPE and hygiene equipment to ensure that we can operate as safely as possible. The safety of our staff and clients is our number one priority.
Things may be slightly different when you come to the office, but you will still be seeing the same staff and getting the same service. If you still feel nervous about coming into the office, we will always make arrangements for phone calls or video calls.
Please note that if you do not have an appointment, you will not be seen!
What we will do to make things safe for you
- Increased level of cleaning – two deep cleans per week
- Cleaning after every appointment
- All of our staff will be on a rota system, to ensure social distancing, by having less people in our offices
- Online video and phone call appointment will be offered when requested
- We are taking part in the government’s Track and Trace system
How you can help us to make things safer!
- Please attend your appointment alone (carers are welcome if we are informed in advance)
- If you experience any Covid-19 symptoms or suspect you are ill, please do not attend your appointment and give us as much notice as possible
- If you develop symptoms after your scheduled visit, please inform us immediately to help with tracing.
- We are requesting that you wear a facemask to your appointment, we can provide one if you do not have one. Please let us know in advance if you are legally exempt from having to wear a mask.
- We are no longer able to have children in the office, for the time being.
- You are no longer able to use toilets on site (unless you are participating in training in the Giraffe House)
- We are no longer able to offer hot drinks for visitors (unless you are participating in training in the Giraffe House)
Safety at The Cabin
- Please arrive on time; not early or late. We are no longer using the reception area. Where possible we may have chairs outside, but this will be space/weather dependent and isn’t guaranteed.
- Please ring the bell and form a socially distanced queue outside the Cabin until invited inside. We have to ensure your casework is ready to see you before you enter.
- We will greet you warmly, but without a handshake or a hug
- Please sanitise your hands with the supplied hand sanitiser. All equipment, surfaces and chairs will be thoroughly cleaned and sterilised between visitors.
- Your temperature will be taken when you arrive, if your temperature is risen, we will ask you to leave the appointment and we will rearrange or conduct the appointment by phone.
Safety at the Giraffe House
- Please arrive on time – if you arrive too not early or late you may not be able to access the building
- Please ring the bell and form a socially distanced queue outside until invited inside
- A member of staff will test your temperature with a hand held thermometer. If your temperature is high you will asked to return home and we will rearrange the training for you, or conduct the appointment by phone
- Please sanitise your hands with the supplied foot- operated sanitiser
- If you are at the Giraffe House for Training you will have a designated desk which you must go straight to
- A face mask and gloves will be provided for you which you must wear for the duration of your visit, however if you would like to wear your own please let us know and bring it with you
- Refreshments will be distributed in line with social distancing
- Children are not permitted at the Giraffe House, however if you are in training and have a place for your child at the Creche you should drop them off there first